Monday, April 28, 2008

so much for TRYING to teach my kids good manners..

So, Sunday we are walking into Sr. Primary (I'm a teacher and my two older boys are in there as well; but with different teachers) and Marcus' class sits right on the front row. They had just sat down and I look over and see Marcus taking in this big deep breath and then before I know it, he's ripping this ginormous T-Rex of a burp at the top of his lungs. NICE!!! I was so excited to claim him as the oldest, most wonderful example of our family. The primary presidency were all standing and sitting right in front of him and I'm back and over a row, all eyes on ME as I'm giving them this look like: Yes indeed, that's my son who just practically blew the primary presidents glasses right off her face. Thank you, Thank you very much!

3 comments:

Kall said...

oh my H E double tootpicks...that is freakin' hillarious!!!!! I love it!

La said...

LOL Funny!!!! Aw Marcus. Way to let it rip....

Elisa said...

Love it. Love it. Love it.
Treasure these moments my friend, because they will only be little once and oh the stories you will have to tell...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...