Sunday, December 11, 2011

It's a Vintage Christmas @ the Gathering Place!

{all photos taken and edited with some fun effects on my phone}

Happy Holidays from our house to yours!!!




I'm also sharing at 
the inspired room


THE NESTER'S
2011
CHRISTMAS TOUR OF HOMES!


Inspiration Friday @ THE PICKET FENCE
Feathered Nest Friday @ FRENCH COUNTRY COTTAGE
Vintage Inspiration Friday @ COMMON GROUND
Open House Party @ NO MINIMALIST HERE
Home Sweet Home @ THE CHARM OF HOME

8 comments:

Amber Lyon Ferguson said...

I am following! I am in love with this blog post! Stop by and check out my Christmas Open House, and my two Christmas sneak peaks with lots of vintage Christmas decorations!

Amber@ junkaholicsunanimous.blogspot.com

Gina said...

I love all your vintage decorations! Everything looks beautiful. You did a great job on your chalkboards too! :)

Anonymous said...

I love all of this!
The colors, the vintage decor, the chalkboards!
{visiting from the inspired room link}

Sabrina said...

I am loving all your cute decorations! WOW!

Free Art Printables said...

I love your vintage flair! and I love the chalkboard too! Thank you so much for joining in on the holiday tour!

Anonymous said...

You have some great decorations, love it!

Robin Johnson said...

Your home looks so pretty and festive. I love so many things about it I'll not bore you by listing it all. Just know that I think it's fabulous and fun! Merry Christmas.

The Charm of Home said...

Lovely! Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home! Have a very Merry Christmas!
Sherry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...