Where in the world is Spring??? I keep trying to give myself positive self talk and say it's just around the corner... and then we get these freezing gusts of wind and it starts to snow- I'm so confused. Oh well, one good thing is.. I finally took down the christmas lights off of all my front yard trees and so now when the darn flowers DO bloom, I won't rip them all off trying to get the lights off the trees. hee hee hee
Anyhoo- It was freezing today and the kids came home from school with this most silly and hilarious book from the library, so all five of us snuggled up on the couch with a big thick blanket over us and read the entire story. It had us all giggling. I had never seen these books before and now we are so excited to seek out some more for summer reading. The illustrations were quite entertaining too.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Cozy storytime.. Chilly snow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for the recommendation!!! We love silly books. Our fav right now is, "Don't Bump the Gump".
Warning: some of the most obnoxious books your kids come home from school with will become your favorites.
P.S. I cannot stop listening to your playlist! I look like Helga's sister and need to get my Friday going.....just need to take your playlist with me everywhere!
You are such a good Mama! I love to read books to my kids when its rainy outside. For some reason, thats my fave!
Post a Comment