Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A Must See~

This was an excellent movie, a must see for everyone. I was really inspired by Emma and her constant and unwavering faith and strength throughout her life and all the trials and learning experiences that she endured. What an example for all of us to follow, and to remember, when we feel like something in our life may be a little more than we can bare. She was so amazing and I loved how she said in the movie that "strength is not something you have.. it's something you find..." when her adpoted daughter said to her "I wish had your strength."

2 comments:

La said...

I have been wanting to see this flick. Thanks for the review.

Jacy said...

Ooohh, I'll have to go see it! Love the strength quote!

By the way... looks like you've been a busy little blogger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...