So, I'm just changing Tanner's stinky diaper and I've got his legs pushed straight over his head so his butt is sticking right in the air and he full-on, intentionally rips one! I then hear this giggle and he says: I fart in your face! Hee hee hee Nice potty mouth, I know.. I've noticed he says so many things that my older kids didn't say until way later - that's what he gets for being the youngest I guess.
POTTY TRAINING:
That incident also reminded me of a day last week when Tanner came running out to tell me that he'd pooped in the potty and to come see... I did, and then said "Ok, lets go put your pull-up back on." and he said, "No, I want to go some more.." and I said, "You're goona go more?? You just barely went.." and he said "Yeah, there's more tirds in my butt!" Ha ha ha.. He is so dang funny!
Monday, April 7, 2008
Ok, that was gross!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I Love it! He's is such a character! Where did you get him? He's too advanced for his age. My dad would say "he's a genius!" -but probably not about the "turd" thing. hahaha
I am way scared of potty training. George thinks that a big dog poos in his diaper or insists that it is gas.
Funny kid. I love that Tanner. I think he has your Dad's sense of humor. Look out for that kid.
oh my heck, I am laughing so hard. seriously-he is so cute!
I love that age and Tanner is especially animated! What a stinker - literally!
Post a Comment