The rules: Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names; then goes to their blog, leaves them a comment by letting them know that they've been tagged and invites them to read your blog.
1. I'm a total freak and fanatic about MEAT. Especially RAW MEAT, I hate to handle it and have to completely bleach the whole kitchen, myself, take the garbage out, you name it.. once it's cooking in the pan. I'm also that way about the cooked meat that I eat. It HAS to be WELL-DONE, no PINK what so ever, no FAT, no GRIZZLE. Not a big red meat eater all together. Gee- Imagine that!
2. I can BURP something fierce. I have to admit I was better when I was younger though, I don't rip a ginormous belch quite as often these days. Trying to teach some sort of good manners to my kids. LOL
3. Have always been a DAY-DREAMER, especially when I was younger and competing. I was never really AT school, my mind was always running through routines, creating my next costume, hearing music and seeing movement, imagining myself winning...
4. I am a very DEEP SLEEPER and am NOT an EARLY TO BED, EARLY TO RISE person. What the heck???
5. I always do the WALL-SIT SQUAT in public restrooms.
6. I would LOVE to COMPETE AGAIN!!!!!!!!
Ok- I tag: Kallie, Amy, Carolina, Stacia, Elli and Kara!
1 comments:
FUNNY!!! I loved reading that.
Post a Comment