(Photos with a partner I danced with before Andres)
Just remembering how much fun I had and what a huge high I would get from competing! I LOVED IT, getting ready mentally, doing my hair and makeup, costume design, etc... Ahh~ I MISS IT SO MUCH!
Sandee-you are such a talented dancer! I totally miss dancing too. I wish I could find a cool adult class to take. By the way I tagged you-go to my blog.
I wish you and Rochelle lived here cuz, we have had alot of interest in an adult class and are going to be offering one at the studio..you guys could come!!!!! I remember all these pics !!!!
I LOVE all these pictures and one of the biggest memories I have growing up is going to your ballroom competition's. You could dance around and I would just be like, 'There is my best friend!' I loved being there and cheering you on! Those are some good memories. You are dang hot back then too! I remember the last photo....it was one of your solo dances right????
You were one rockin' hot dancer! I still remember back combing your hair during one of your competitions between numbers...good times! Oh, And you are still rockin' hot!!!
i'm sandee... a mom to seven kids i cherish & adore. everyday i find joy in a life full of abundant blessings and am tested by opportunities for ever changing growth... i'm head over heels in love with my man. i love to LAUGH and make MEMORIES with FAMILY and FRIENDS. i treasure the changing of the seasons, the grittiest is fall~ i love the smell of a crackling fire on a crisp day, apple slices dipped in peanut butter & granola, decorating my home & moving things around to make them feel new again, daydreaming to music, capturing life's small & simple moments through my camera lens, sunday drives, fashion, yummy smells, bright cheery colors, thrifty finds & all things vintage. i'm especially thankful to everyone i know that's example makes me strive to be a little bit better and most of all for a loving Heavenly Father who knows me, hears my prayers and helps me have the courage to endure all things.
5 comments:
Sandee-you are such a talented dancer! I totally miss dancing too. I wish I could find a cool adult class to take. By the way I tagged you-go to my blog.
You are so beautiful. I love watching videos of you shaking your love thing. Beautiful pictures.
I wish you and Rochelle lived here cuz, we have had alot of interest in an adult class and are going to be offering one at the studio..you guys could come!!!!!
I remember all these pics !!!!
I LOVE all these pictures and one of the biggest memories I have growing up is going to your ballroom competition's. You could dance around and I would just be like, 'There is my best friend!' I loved being there and cheering you on! Those are some good memories. You are dang hot back then too! I remember the last photo....it was one of your solo dances right????
You were one rockin' hot dancer!
I still remember back combing your hair during one of your competitions between numbers...good times!
Oh, And you are still rockin' hot!!!
Post a Comment