Thanks Ro, way to make me look bad! Ro, posted her glorious weeks dinner menu and asked everyone else what's for dinner. Well here's mine..
Monday - Barbecue Pork Chops, Green Beans, Mashed Potatoes, & Salad (I know, it started out well, but it's all downhill from here).
Tuesday - I have no idea...
Wedensday - I don't want to think about it...
Thursday - (Valentines) Eat out, why not.. it's holiday after all...
Friday - We are leaving for a trip down south until Monday! No cooking in that four day forecast!!!
No really, thanks for all the great idea's on your yummy weeks dinner menu Ro. It was inspiring, I need to do better at that too. Especially since we always have so much going on in the evenings. Like I'm ever going to have the time, energy or motivation for that matter, to start figuring it all out AT dinner time. LOL Who am I kidding???
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
What's For Dinner???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am with you on our weekly menu! Yesterday we had breakfast for dinner and tonight it was McD's! I am not doing very well in the dinner department. I hope you have fun down south and hit some warmer weather!
I am so jealous that you are going on a trip. I so need a vacation. I loved your menu. LOL!
Amen sister!! My menu looks worse. We've had left overs and pasta roni all week!!
I love your post Sandee. It sounds just like me. I try really hard at the first of the week then it's left overs and cereal. Have fun on your vaca
Post a Comment