We went to dinner & to see the movie "Step Up 2 The Streets." Obviously, we loved it! For those of you who have seen it, you'll know what I mean by "The New Step Up Crew." In the movie, the street dancers form "crews" and choreograph killer dances and then go compete against each other with them. So we all left ready to form our "crew" and get jiggy with it! There's this move that the main girl does in the movie that reminded us of my previous post about "shaking your butt while whisking pudding," hence the whisks in some of our photo's and video clips. We danced in the car all the way home, we danced in the driveway with the car doors open when we rolled in at midnight and then we went inside and really worked on some moves. LOL
Let me just say ~ You're in for a good laugh, and heck... we might even make your day!!!
Again... trying not to pee our pants
*WARNING: You may want to put on some Depends yourself! Viewing this could cause spastic, loud bursts of laughter and failure to make it to the bathroom before peeing your pants. ***View at your own risk!!! (REMEMBER to first pause the music at the bottom of the page, so you can hear our state of the art, self-made percussion and hysterical laughs).. -And last but not least, ENJOY!!!
*Check out Kallie's face on this one. It's so funny!
10 comments:
Man you have some strange friends !!!! Kall
Ya gotta love it Baby!
The but shake is the best! And you do have some really strange friends. Way too much fun!
where can I get me some of those friends???
Oh wait....I have some.
Call me on the next G.N.O. and I will go by and pick up Sherry, and drive over. A girl can dream right?
I would've loved it if you and Sherry could've been there with us!!! I was even thinking that in my mind earlier in the day on Friday.
We're going to have to plan a big girls trip/meeting place one of these days & party like the good 'ole days...
I love the butt shaking, it reminds me so much of my own. You girls have some great moves. I want to come to the GNO big trip!
Next time there is a GNO I expect a call. I think I have a few moves to teach you girls. LOL.
Who are those crazy friends? Oh wait - that was us!! What a fun time we had. We will never forget that night. And I almost peed my pants again watching those clips. You rock Sandee!!
Since I know you are a lover of quotes...
Here is a good one for today:
I've learned that no matter how serious your life requires you to be, everyone needs a friend to act goofy with. - Andy Rooney
Lara just sent me the link to your blog and boy am I glad. This was a great laugh...You are so funny.
Post a Comment