Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Follow Me Boys...


We have this really good, old movie about the scouts called "Follow Me Boys." Ever since I bought it a year ago, Tanner will spontaneously start to sing the song in it where the leader is at the front of the line and all the scouts following behind. The chorus goes something like this: Follow Me Boys, Follow Me Boys, Pick 'em up.. Put 'em down.. and follow me! It's so cute when he sings it, and lately I've been hearing him sing it while he's taking a bath.. when I go in to see what he's up to, I find him lining all his little bathtub animal toys in a line while he sings it to them. BTW: if you haven't seen the movie, you should rent it!

6 comments:

La said...

Cute little Tanner. Oh it still blows me away how much he looks like Chandler. What a cute guy. I will have to rent that movie because I you have mentioned it more than once.

Jamie and Caro said...

How cute! He is a Sosa! Adrian used to line up his cars and then say, "you can play, but don't touch anything!" I'm sure Tanner is nicer than that!

Kim said...

Very cute...speaking of movies...did you ever find You've Got Mail on DVD???

Sandee said...

Sorry, I haven't had the chance to email you back; but Yes I found it.

Heather said...

I love your Blog!!!
The kids are so cute. I love the girls night idea. Sydney will remember that forever. There is nothing like getting ready with your daughter and enjoying a night out.

maren out my laundry said...

he is sooo cute sandee! That is so funny he lines them up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...