Thursday, February 21, 2008

Not a good sign...

So... today Tanner keeps bugging me to make some instant chocolate pudding for him. I finally give in and as I'm whisking it together for 2 minutes as directed... Tanner all of the sudden says "Mom, why are you shaking your butt?" Yes, I know.. just what I wanted to hear. Luckily it struck me really funny and I laughed like crazy as I proceeded to tell him "Oh that's NORMAL, EVERYBODY shakes their butt when they're whisking pudding!!!

Total "Relief Society Arm" comment! LOL

Anybody have a Buns of Steel workout I can borrow??? j/k

4 comments:

La said...

LOL!!! Funny story.

Elisa said...

My whole freakin body shakes when I whisk stuff!! Whatever Sandee, you have a rockin' hot body. Tanner has no idea what he's talking about.

Kim said...

Ha ha! That made me laugh, but I can't believe this happened to you, me yes, you no.....

stacia said...

oh that is so funny! i just love the things kids say...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...