Saturday, February 2, 2008
~Gettin' In Touch With Our "Rockstar" Selves~
Sydnee wanted to go to the Hannah Montana concert soooo bad; but we were not fortunate enough to get tickets before they sold out. So, next best thing... We went for a girls night out last night, to see the Hannah Montana 3D Movie Concert. We had a little diva boogy photo shoot before we left to get in touch with our "Rockstar" selves!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
How much fun! I wish I were around to share in those great girls nights out! I bet Sydnee had a blast at the concert-I think Christian is even interested in going to see that, but he won't admit it!
I loved your post on President Hinckley-he was amazing!
How was it? Addi really wants to go see it. I love your new look.
I love the new look of the blog. Where did you get it? I also love the blue shirt, I wish that Daph and I would have gone and then we could have been twinners. You and Sid are so beautiful.
You are the cutest MOm! That is fun that you had a little Girls night out with your daughter!
I love your sassy new blog look!! So cute!
This looks like so much fun. Strik a pose!
Post a Comment