Before...
After...
These are pictures from our last trip to Philadelphia for McKynlee's surgery in July. The 6 month mark is here and it's time to go again. I have been trying to make contact with the surgery scheduler there for 2 plus weeks and FINALLY got in touch with her yesterday. Everything is all set up now. We are going mid-march for her next surgery. Plane tickets are purchased, hotel is booked... Now I can't wait 'til it's all said and done.
I feel really bad though, because I didn't realize until after getting off the phone that we will be gone over Easter. We won't be here to celebrate with our other kids. Oh well, they will be with my parents and my Mom puts together the coolest magical baskets ever, so everything will be fine.. I'll just miss being with them.~
2 comments:
Seriously, I bet your mom does an amazing Easter. Sad for you to miss the other kids but great that Kynlee gets all the attention. Good luck. I am excited for you guys. More progress, that can't be bad.
Your mom is amazing. I wish she was my mom!! Your kids will be great. ANd there will be many other easters to come. Don't worry - be happy!!
Post a Comment