One day we went on one of our traditional family drives. We stopped in Vernal at a fast food place for lunch and that's where it happened, out on the playground. I decided to go down the slide; but didn't notice that Sherry was standing on the bottom of the slide talking to the rest of the family. So, I come shooting down the slide and *BOOM* I knocked Sherry's feet right out from under her and she landed right on top of me. It was so funny, I thought we were going to pee our pants. Thanks to my Mom for having a camera to capture the moment, we all still laugh about it like it was yesterday!


2 comments:
I totally remember this hillarious picture. Sherry is soooooo funny anyway you almost pee your pants just being around her! You have been going through some great old pics lately! Where do ya find the time?
You guys are seriously funny. I love the hair and outfits almost as much as the crazy pic. Sherry is a great actress.
Post a Comment