Monday, March 17, 2008

Spring Fling Dance Competition







Sydnee had her first dance competition on Saturday & she really enjoyed it. She competed two dances, in the first dance she took second place and in the second dance she took high gold!!! Good job Sydnee, we're so proud of you!

*Don't forget to pause playlist music before watching.

5 comments:

Kall said...

So cute! Im glad to see you have that make up done correctly LOL!!!!
She is such a doll!

Amy Eagleston said...

She is so beautiful. I think the last time I saw her she wasn't more than a year old. Crazy!

La said...

Syd good work!!! Daphne and I watched this video like five times. You look BEAUTIFUL!!!

stacia said...

how cute... and yes, the makeup and hair look perfect... whew!

Kara said...

Sydnee looks just like you Sandee with the makeup and hair pulled back. It's a mini- you. She looks so freakin cute. I can't wait until Breeze gets to go to dance. I hope she doesn't have my cordination

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...