Sydnee had a really fun birthday this year. I was a little worried because she wasn't feeling well Monday; but she recovered, felt good and was able to really enjoy her birthday. She woke up to lots of balloons, and a special breakfast on the birthday plate with her gift from us to open. She loved all of her Hannah Montana stuff and was so excited to go to school and hand out the Airheads that she chose for her birthday treats.
I've been really sick too, so Andres had to do all the prep and he did a great job. Thanks Sweetie.
4 comments:
How did Sydnee get to be 7 years old. She is so pretty. Love the new hat! Happy Birthday Syd!
I am with Kallie...I can't believe Sydnee is 7. I remember when she was born. She is so beautiful.
Syd you look beautiful. 7, man how times flies.
Your kids are so cute!! I can't believe how much Sydnee looks like you!!!
Post a Comment