I'm so tired of being sick... It started with a little sore throat Saturday and by Sunday afternoon my head was throbbing, my throat was tighter and I was starting to cough and feel feverish. Monday I felt all the same things and worse, although by the evening I kind of started to feel a little bit better and was hoping for a soon recovery. Instead, I woke Tuesday feeling even worse and coughing a lot. Tuesday was Sydnee's birthday by the way.. so I went to the doctor and found that I had bronchitis and probably the flu mixed together. They gave me a fast pack antibiotic for the bronchitis and I was thinking I would feel a lot better by now; but no... I mean, I can feel the bronchitis part of it improving; but I totally still feel like I have the flu. Not real nauseated and throwing up thank goodness; but not a big appetite and mostly all the crappy stuff like aching and my skin on my back hurts when my shirt shifts position, low energy, slightly dizzy... It's not fun being a Mom when you're sick.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Still Sick : (
What ever happened to the 24 hr. flu??? I don't remember signing up for the week+ flu... I hope I feel better soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
suckey !!!! I hope you are able to rest. How you do that with 5 kids I dont know, but you NEED to!!!!
hang in there....love ya
Oh man that stinks. I hope you get feeling better soon. George just hit me with a toy cookie jar and I think I am going to have a black eye.
I'm so sad that you got it too. I didn't have the bronchitis part, but I had the flu--twice. The first time it came on sudden and left just as suddenly 48 hours later--but that was the icky throw up kind. The second time started three days later and I was dizzy and had no energy for about 1 1/2 weeks. I lost 10 pounds because I couldn't eat very much. That's great and all--but I don't recommend the flu diet for losing weight. I hope you get better soon. That was the worst!
OH man, does this mean we need to re-schedule our date for tonight? Bummer. But I hope that you gets tons of rest and are back to your old self by next week.
Post a Comment