It's the end of an enjoyable weekend.. it actually started on Thursday night for me. I got my hair colored and that always makes me feel like a new woman! Love it!!! Sydnee came with me and got her hair trimmed, a deep condition treatment and blown out straight! She was in heaven too, she loves to come with me to the salon!
Friday, Andres & I went to a work related Christmas Party up at the Salt Palace, the traffic was horrible on our way but it was fun to escape to the city for a night and it was much better on our way home.
Today we went to church. In R.S. meeting they did a special Christmas lesson/program mixed with musical numbers, narration and testimonies of Christ. It was really nice and invited the true meaning of Christmas! The rest of the days been filled with listening to Christmas music, more Christmas decorating, playing games together and having Grandma & Grandpa down for dinner and cookies in our cozy little home!
Looking through the photos on my phone I realized I had quite a few random shots I wanted to remember...
Lighting of the Riverwoods Celebration with the Browns!!!
Christmas window shopping @ Blickenstaffs Toy & Candy store!
Kynlee hugging Tanner on the way to school~
Grandparents Day activities at school with Tanner!
Shopping with Sydnee for last minute Thanksgiving must-haves..
Williams Sonoma Turkey Brine!
Tanner @ Futsal
and the cute Santa cookie that came in his kids meal at Kneaders!!!
Sydnee looked so cute when I picked her up from school one day last week!
OH! ..and here's a sneak peak @ my new styled Christmas mantle without stockings!
I had to take this photo of Tanner for school the other day and ended up loving it!
the end.














2 comments:
I love the random picture post. It's like a mini-glimpse into real life. And I love your hair too!
I miss you guys. I also wish I had a Marcus in my house to make dinner for us. McKynlee looks so happy in those pics. She is really growing up! Can't wait to see you guys again.
Post a Comment