I love any excuse to spend the whole day with my man... and this time it was his birthday!
We met for lunch at a fine dining restaurant with our parents & his grandma.
The same place we went for my birthday actually!
It was so good we decided to go back.
After eating we went to pick up the kids from school, they were excited to see him in the car with me.
When we got home they gave him his gifts.
Tanner made him a cute card with a poem & his handprint at school.
All the kidlets gave him one of his favorite things ever..
25 year barrel-aged balsamic vinegar from Williams Sonoma with a list of their January cooking classes.
Later that evening, Andres & I went out for some time alone.
We went to a movie and did a little shopping together..
..and that was the end of a perfect day!







2 comments:
Happy belated birthday to Andres! The painting at that restaurant is beautiful and the dessert your mom is eating looks yummy! I love your new blog header picture. Thanks for sharing. :)
I love how much fun you make everything sandee! You are trully amazing. My brother is one lucky guy!
Post a Comment