Saturday, October 17, 2009

My Birthday!

I flew home from Kansas REALLY early on my birthday! I went to bed at 1:30 the night before and woke up at 3:20 to get ready to head to the airport. My plane left at 6:00 a.m. and it landed back home at 7:48 a.m.~ Dad picked me up and took me to their house. Andres took the day off work and brought Tanner up to meet us so we could go up to Silver Fork Lodge for a yummy birthday brunch!!! 

Tanner was so excited to see me, he ran at full speed towards me and jumped up in my arms saying "Happy Birthday Mommy!!!!!" How scrumptious is that... Andres was pretty scrumptious too! It was so nice to see everyone again. 








The drive up the canyon was gorgeous--- Oh how I love the mountains and this most gritty time of year! Coz--y.. as my Grandma O. would say~ My dad invited a friend to join us for brunch, the more the merrier! After brunch we headed back to my parents house and before leaving my brother came up to the house from the shop with a big chubby, home grown carrot from the garden singing "Happy Birthday~~~" like a silly nut! What a goofball- 





On our way home we went to pick up the older kids from school and they were so excited to see me sitting in the car as they walked up the street! Andres had a sitter arranged for that night so we could go out. There wasn't anything good to see in the theater so we just went out to dinner at this cute little place called "Art City Trolley" and afterward we went and shopped for Tanner's birthday which was the very next day. I love hangin' out and shoppin' with Andres, he's so much fun to do things with. 









So... I guess you could say--- I had a really nice birthday! I got to go see my sister and BFF in KS, Andres bought me a ticket to *The Spark Event* which is coming up in a just a few short weeks, woot - woot! and my friends and family gave me all sorts of goodness with love.. What more could I ask for - zip, zero, nada!

1 comments:

Wendi said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday. I especially love those pictures with Tanner and the bears. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...