Monday, October 5, 2009
I get to spend time with two of my most favorite-ist people ever... at the very same time!!! Yay for me, I can hardly wait!~
Now I must go and pack all my goodies to take and make sure there are tricks-n-treats prepared for the little spooks & Dad before I fly out on my broom stick for a gritty autumn visit filled with sips of hot cocoa, baking, crafting, beading, movies, country rides, cozy late nights and bundles of laughs!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Have fun friend, I am excited for you to get away and get to see Kim and Sherry, they are so lucky to have you coming for a visit.
YOu'll have so much fun! Tell sherry hi for me!
Have fun! You deserve a relaxing break! :)
I am so excited for you I could just cry........ I am sad I wont be with you I could just cry harder!!!!
You asked about a weekend. I could come for a Birthday weekend. Do the 23rd.
Post a Comment