Tanner's Birthday was on Wednesday the 14th, but he shares it with a cousin on my side of the family and my parents were already going out to dinner with their family to celebrate, so we opted to have the special grandparents dinner the next night. Tanner was more than okay with this plan, seeing that it only meant his birthday would get drawn out over more than just one day!!! He's also been begging me for a little friend party like his older brother's and sister which meant that it would drag out even longer... since we couldn't do that until the weekend or maybe even next week now that it's lookin' like lots of people went out of town for fall break. Luck---y!!!
Tanner was on cloud 9 all day long... he has been waiting, and counting down, and waiting for his birthday to come for forever. It was so cute to see his endless excitement and cheerfulness over every little detail. The morning started with a yummy pancake breakfast, his favorite.. he gobbled 'em right up! Then he was off to preschool to be the special helper and share birthday treats with his class.
After school, Andres and I took him out to lunch at McD's and let him play on the indoor playground. This was totally cool for him since I've rarely ever taken any of my kids inside to do this.
While I was fixing dinner Tanner noticed this rainbow outside the window, we love rainbows!
The Birthday evening included:
-On the Menu-
spaghetti + salad + garlic toast
-Opening Presents-
-Building Legos-
-Makin' Wishes & Blowin' Out Candles-
-Playin' Gmaes & Watchin' the New Movie-
3 comments:
He has got the cutest smile. every time I see pictures of him and his sweet smile, my heart just melts. I barely know him but his is just so lovable. I wish I knew them all better
Looks like lots of fun! I love your picture of the rainbow. And gotta love that yummilicious Island Way Sorbet! :)
OMH......5 !!! How can it be???
Post a Comment