Tuesday, September 22, 2009


Life has been busy... I've been wanting to decorate for Fall -n- Halloween and just haven't been able to find the time. Very unlike me- usually I'm gettin' the house all festive sometime between the first and second weeks in September. I really hoped to do it this last weekend, but no... never got around to it. *Note to self: I must stop everything, and decorate for Halloween!!! 




What's been going on:
  • school + 5 kids + homework every night = much multi-tasking, tight shoulders & late dinners
  • Kynlee's sedated hearing test - verdict: her hearing is really good, Yay!!!
  • soccer games, violin, acting & hip-hop classes
  • dentist appointments
  • Enrichment meetings & activities
  • lots of back -n- forth visits to the dr. + samples of pee = bladder infection for Kynlee and yucky medicine
  • BYU Triple Crown Elementary Race {pictures coming soon}
  • scouts
  • thrift store trips & sleepovers with Mom, Saturday yardsales and projects galore {you can click over to "All Things Gritty" for a peek}
  • girls night out with Kallie and Cher
  • trying out yummy new Fall recipes from Cher
  • laundry, and feeling like all I ever do is clean the kitchen - mess it up making a meal - and clean it up to do it all again... 



What's NOT happening:
  • decorating for Fall -n- Halloween, oh I already mentioned that huh... 




Tanner asked if I would take his picture like this on our way out of a thrift store, how do ya say no to that? I couldn't resist!~

2 comments:

La said...

I am feeling you in the busy department. Sigh. But I want to go to Spark and so does my mom. I am having Dan check his travel schedule to see if it will work out. And besides, you don't need to go to Spark-- You could TEACH spark.

Wendi said...

Tanner is one of the cutest kids I've ever seen! He was just sitting out on the porch the other day--I said hi to him and he proceeded to tell me all sorts of things. He was just in the mood to talk. It totally made me smile. Love that kid!

Sorry you've been so busy. We have too--not compared to you, but for us. And this has me wondering why I haven't put out MY Fall decorations. I was supposed to do that last week. I wonder which of us will get to it first? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...