I still can't help but get chocked up and tear filled eyes when I think back to this day 8 years ago, I woke this morning to flashbacks of horror scenes from that dark and fearful day. The tears began to flow and are now as I type... I prayed for the victims and their families and still do.- I can't imagine what they must feel like each year when 9/11 rolls around.
I'm grateful for this free country that I'm so privileged to live in and for the brave soldiers who have risked their lives to help keep it that way. I feel like the freedoms we all enjoy are at stake and I pray every day for the hope, courage and bravery we once possessed as a nation will shine through & stand strong in the midst of a government that lacks these characteristics. That we as American citizens will band together in unity and not allow the government to trample all over us and make decisions for us that we are well able to make on our own.
2 comments:
God Bless America. Thanks for the video. Totally cool.
Amen Sandee.
Post a Comment