Monday, September 14, 2009

I CAN HARDLY WAIT...

I stumbled upon *SPARK* and knew right away I'd found my birthday wish!!! Literally, I was getting so excited the more I read on about what all SPARK is going to offer that I shot off my stool like a firecracker and went running into my bedroom and did a flying superman leap onto the bed squealing with joy.. Andres knew that something had lit my fire after all that - so between moments of not being able to breath and giddy as a teenager just asked to prom by the cutest guy ever I proceeded to tell him about my new-found treasure. I told him it was what I wanted for my birthday and he gladly obliged! 

Just wanted to put a shout out for anyone that might not know about it. It's going to be the grittiest, creative two days I've ever experienced and I'd love to share it with someone I know! Go check it out and by all means, figure out a way to come! Ask for it for Christmas, your birthday, and Mother's Day combined if ya have too! I'm sure it's not going to disappoint.~

Hope to see you there!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...