Today's my first day of the new school year! Mom woke me up bright & early, helped me get dressed, did my hair with cute, colorful ribbons and made me one of my favorite breakfasts: Warm Oatmeal + Honey and a Banana! I eat so many bananas I think I could maybe turn into one, tee hee hee!
Mom's hoping I don't pull out my pretty hair-do (something I like to do ALL the time...) maybe I'll be so busy that I'll forget all about it and surprise her with all my bows in place when I get home. Cross your fingers, she would love that!
Mom loves my face in the picture above, she says it's my "gettin' ready to say something funny-face" or my "thinking of something silly-face" it always makes her smile & laugh, and I like that!
I can't wait to see my teacher and give her a hug, I also get to push the button on my way into school that says out loud "Hello Everybody, I'm here..." I miss that. The braille typewriter is calling my name, that is one of my most favorite things to do in school. Maybe it's because I like to play the piano and they are similar, I'm pushing keys and they make a noise. Cool, I know.. that's what I say!
I was kind of a stinker when I had to walk out to the van, but once Mom helped me get in my seat I felt right at home and didn't make a peep. I can't say for sure... but I have a little feeling that this new school year holds something great in store for me! Oh, and thanks to all of you who remember to pray for me and my learning, I know it really helps and blesses me.
Off I go!!!
6 comments:
I love it that this is written from her point of view. You captured some great expressions! :)
She looks so beautiful!!! Good luck Kynlee.
Good Luck! What a beautiful little girl.
Good luck at school Kynlee! I know you will have a great year! You have awesome parents!
Is she off for the week? Oh my gosh, what a big girl! She is going to learn so much. You and Andres sure are great with her.
Oh my it has been forever since I have been checking blogs and loved to see and read what you have been up too. We moved to Colorado Springs. I must say you have a definite talent for writing, I love reading your words!
Post a Comment