Friday, August 21, 2009

Divine Temptation~

***WARNING***

Drop the ice cream scoop.. and step a-w-a-y from the freezer!

I'm tellin' ya, this stuff is sooooooo delicious, I haven't been able to refrain from a serving a day since it graced by grocery basket and made it's way into our freezer. I've conveniently kept it's creamy, with a touch of gritty graham cracker goodness a secret from the kids and Andres just so I can devour it all myself. I know.. how rude of me-

I was actually on my way to get my other new found favorite ice cream "Great Value Blueberry Pomegranate" from Walmart when I saw this Banana Cream Pie flavor and decided to try this one too. You most definitely need to add these to your grocery list, I'm just sayin'... you can thank me later! {Except for Kim of course, I can't believe you don't like bananas, such a shame.. but do try the Blueberry Pomegranate - I know you'll love it!}

*I feel like buying a years supply of it since it's probably one of those "now ya see it - now ya don't" deals.. ya know the limited time offer flavor that you fall-in-love with and then you go back to get more and it's gone forever and you feel as if you've been robbed and violated. LOL I hate that!

*Oh and I take it back.. I HAVE shared a little bit with McKynlee, but only because I knew she wouldn't tell anyone. hee hee hee She gives it a thumbs up too!!!

4 comments:

The Perkins Family said...

HAHA...funny. That looks soooo yummy. I love bananas, and banana flavored everything. One of my favorite flavors of the Blue Bell ice cream from Texas was called "banana nut"...it was delectable. OOOh, one day i'll have to try the breyers. I just gotta be somewhat good so I can maintain a good weight after Im done with my diet. but it looks tempting!!

Kim said...

When I first saw the pic of the ice cream I thought that you were going to have me going to the store in my pj's and then I read on...ha ha ha I can't believe you remembered :) but I will try the blueberry pomegranate...both fruit I DO like

rochelle said...

oh that looks so yummy! I love all the pictures of your kids on their first day. Has Mckinlee started? I can't believe you are all alone in the morning. Do you love it? We for sure need to get together for lunch. Connor doesn't start until Sept 9th. I love, loved all your cute stay-cation pictures.What a fun idea!

La said...

Back to school time. I loved the staycation. Very cool. You and your family are very photogenic. I am jealous. I just added the yummy ice cream flavors to my grocery list. Thanks for the tips.
p.s. I just changed my blog to private and I don't have your email address. Will you send it to me so you can be on my approved readers list? laraherway@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...