On Saturday, before going to play on the beach we went on a tour of Antelope Canyon! I'm so glad we went, it was definitely worth seeing. We packed sandwiches, chips, drinks and a few goodies in a cooler and while waiting for our tour time, we went and ate our lunch at a nearby park and let the kids play on the play ground.
The two photos above were taken at the entrance before we walked in.
"The Weeping Eye"
When it rains, the water runs through the hole which has made that lighter streak on the wall that looks like tears weeping down from an eye.
You can't see it very well in this picture.. but our tour guide showed us that if you throw some sand up on the wall in this area, in creates a "sandfall" like a waterfall. The kids were letting the sand run through their fingers as it ran off and back down to the ground.
R.J. & McKaela loved rolling down the sand hills!
Hmm... I wonder who wrote this??? Chandler...
The photo above is a shot of where we walked out of the canyon.
"The Candlestick"
In the photo above you can see a sort of candlestick shape and then the walls look like they come together and open up again creating the look of the flame on a candlestick.
2 comments:
That is awesome I have never been there. I hope you all had fun. You got some really neat neat photos.
I love these photos, Sandee. That place is amazing! :)
Post a Comment