Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Second Grade Art Fair



A few weeks ago we had the pleasure of going to the second grade art fair to see Sydnee's exhibit! She was soooooo excited to show us what she'd created. It brought back memories of when I participated in different art fairs and contests in elementary too...




"The Twisty Death Drop of Science"

I learned what easy machines are and I learned what friction is. Science Rocks. The reason I put hearts on it is because I like hearts and the reason I chose blue paper is because the blue was pretty and it is my Dad's favorite color. But I would of got red to but they didn't have any red and the reason I wanted red is because it's my Mom's favorite color. The reason I only got blue is because it was the only one that I wanted and it was the prettiest. The reason I put people in the heart is because a heart usually stands for love so they are falling in love. Science is so much fun and is cool. Science rocks. I love science.




In the photo below it shows the pizza she made in the shape of the United States!



Good job Sydnee!

2 comments:

Wendi said...

That is quite the monster Patriotic pizza! :)

Jacy said...

So cute! My favorite is the pizza!! Sydnee is so adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...