Oh Goodie, Goodie... The Easter Bunny Came!!!
After church we went to Grandma & Grandpa's house for a DeLiCiOuS DiNNeR and an EaSteR Egg HuNt! I brought: homemade rolls, cheesy {funeral} potatoes, and pineapple lime sherbet drink. Kim brought: deviled eggs, brown sugar carrots, & homemade strawberry shortcake and Mom made asparagus and ham. The meal was so, sooo good!
Everybody always loves playing in Grandma & Grandpa's huge backyard and it's not a complete visit without some swingin' on the old swingset. {This is the swingset I grew up swingin' on and my Dad made it}. Now we have a replica of it at our house for our kids to swing on. I pretty much told my Dad that it would be a must-have once I had kids! It's the best, sturdiest swing set you'll ever see!
Kim was so cute.. she put together little Easter bags filled with goodies for each one of my kids and gave my Mom this colander filled with goodies! {she figured instead of another basket... a colander would be something she could use afterward in the house or the trailor}! She's so creative.~
1 comments:
I love the picture of you and Kynlee swinging. So cute! :)
Post a Comment