A few weeks ago when Kallie was here for Sydnee's birthday party, we tentatively planned on me taking 4 of the kids and heading to Kanab to visit them over spring break. Our take off was a bit rough & slow due to the not-so-spring-break-winter-snowstorms and then deciding to replace the tires the day we were leaving... but it all worked out. We finally cuddled up in the car with our old-time children's books/radio shows playing and we were off!!! The weather improved after Payson and we didn't hit snow again until our last stretch from Panguitch to Kanab off and on. We had so much fun traveling together, I love road trips. Gotta plan more...
We got there Wednesday night and all the kids were so excited to see each other! Thursday Kallie and I took the kids to Washington {near St. George} to go swimming in the new indoor pool. It was tons of fun, there was lots of water play ground stuff and a fast & furious swirly slide that took you out of the building and back in. Kallie took these pictures of the kids at Dairy Queen where we ate lunch before going swimming.
3 comments:
what a blast! I know when dewayne sees this he's gonna be so jelous...he's never been to lake powell and wanted to go numerous times. looks like time well spent!!
Holy Moly Girl! I don't read your blog for about a week and I miss the updates. It looks like you have so much fun with Kall in Kanab. I had no idea she was close to all those fun activities. So much fun! You guys looked like you had a blast!
It looks like you guys had an awesome spring break! You did some fun things. I love your pictures of Antelope Canyon. I haven't ever been there but now I really want to go. You should talk to Taylor about Moab. He knows that place like the back of his hand:)
Post a Comment