Has anyone else been having issues with their projectplaylist??? Mine is driving me insane... Pretty much EVERY DARN SONG has been playing like an old scratched record thats skipping something fierce. Has anyone else's been doing that??? When you're on my blog, is it doing it??? I don't know what the deal is. I tried to see if "that problem" was listed under the trouble shooting playlist problems on their site and it WASN'T OF COURSE!
I REALLY don't want to re-do the whole thing, but I'm wondering if I just need to delete my current playlist and start all over. Ya know, kinda like when your DVD player wigs out and you unplug it, plug it back in and it works like a charm.. or maybe that just happens to us.
*Oh, and speaking of playlists... Kim, the music that was on your playlist yesterday, all by the same artist ROCKED! {I can't remember who it was, you must tell me...}
6 comments:
Sounds fine on my end. Maybe you just need to re-boot your computer. Or cuopy and paste the HTML for the playlist again. Annoying, yes. But not as annoying as a skipping playlist. Good luck! :)
You figured it out Wendi!!! I did some software updates and re-booted my computer and Ta-Du... it works! Yay~~~ I don't know why I didn't think of that, that's what Andres tells me to do too when somethings not working quite right.
I'm glad it worked out for you, Sandee. That's what John always tells me too. ;) Thanks for being such a nice friend and neighbor. I've enjoyed seeing you a little more lately. :)
Love the naked ice cream eater! I could see my kids doing something like that!
I was looking through your playlist and say the song Sacrifice by Elton John, I listed to it probably 10 times, man it brought back memories. Love ya friend and thanks for being such an inspirational example to me for so long.
We are going private with our blog and I was hoping to get your email address, of course that is if you want to.
You can email it to me at darlenetaylor07@gmail.com
Post a Comment