I am insanely loving this girl's music... Adele that is! I found her a few days ago while searching around on iTunes for new music and I'm hooked. Love her style & she has an incredibly rich voice. My friend Hayley also posted about her and I borrowed this picture from her blog. She got to see her in concert, LUCKY!!!
I've got her songs scattered all through the beginning of my playlist, can't get enough of her... give her a listen, you'll be hooked too!~

1 comments:
Great music! I'm going to check out your design blog. I want to take a photograhy class so bad, I guess the first thing I need to do is a get a good camera. Love all your pictures, you really have a knack for photograhy. You are inspiring me to try new things that I have always wanted to do.
Post a Comment