First off- I AM alive!!! I know, I haven't blogged in forever... Update though- I DID get all my Christmas stuff packed up and all put away FINALLY {mid-january}! That was bad, so so bad... My house still feels kind of torn apart though, I've been finding all these gritty little pieces of second-hand furniture which have sent me into a re-designing every room of the house frenzy! I already had some projects up my sleeve too, so my wheels are turnin' a hundred miles an hour.~~~
I finally did something that I've been thinking of doing for a really long time now and I seriously don't know what's been the hold up.. I started a new design blog designated for all my recent finds, projects I've done and/or am currently working on, and to document all those gritty things that inspire me along the way. It's not much yet, but hop on over and check it out at: allthingsgrittyiheart.blogspot.com
Other than that... I've been loving my photography classes, especially the last two, can't wait for the rest of them {now I just need to find some time to dive in and start practicing}. I'm itching to take some more sewing classes too, I just want to make something... and I wish The Bachelor was on every night! Hee hee hee
- Life is good... {hopefully I'll be in touch sooner than later next time} Gotta start paintin'-
4 comments:
sandee!!! i love your new little design blog! how fun! i love stuff like that...oh, and hey, are we all still on for sunday dinner with homemade cafe rio salads?? Taylor and Alisha cant come I guess, but everyone else can. Know any good movies that are out? maybe we could rent a couple so we can all be cozy in jammies after dinner and watch a flick. Im excited to see all your new projects come to life!!! Call me and we'll figure out the menue for Sunday! love ya! amber
I love your new blog template and the b&w closer-up picture of you and Andres. I'm so glad to hear that you're enjoying life and doing lots of fun things. You deserve it.
I would love it if you would leave a comment on my birthday wish post. Here's the address:
http://everydaynewbeginning.blogspot.com/2009/01/my-birthday-wish.html
Thanks!
Cute face. I love the new blog.
Hi Sandee! That's fun to be redecorating. I love to look for new things to try. I'll have to come over and see what you've done sometime. So, when are we getting the fam together for Sunday dinner? I think it would be so fun to do that! Love the new blog:)
Post a Comment