Sometimes I crave to be little again, how 'bout you... {elementary age: silly, carefree, happy-go-lucky, girly-girls}. So much fun!!!
Check out this employee's face... this is his expression of what it's like when you're at the top of the hill on a roller coaster and you start heading down at the speed of light! -LOL He talked to the kids a little bit about gravity and then had them break into groups to see how tall of a roller coaster they could build.
This had to be one of their favorite things there. Standing in as the local TV news reporters, they totally loved it. It was hilarious to watch them... they kept saying, "..and now to you.. & ..as I was saying.."
4 comments:
Looks like lots of fun! :)
Wow. your photography classes are paying off. Great pictures. I swear we live in different state by how often I see you. hehehe! Really. Maybe we can hook up in March?
Photography classes...hell its been way too long since we talked. Ok if I swear a bit on here or do the kids read it LOL!!!!
Oh yeah I cant freakin' WAIT to see you this coming week!!!!! gritty gritty little kitty!!!
Post a Comment