Ok.. I know it's only 38 minutes shy of Friday, but better late than never... So, today I'm thankful for:
- Dishwashers (since mine just decided it's washed it's last load). Looks like we may be getting new appliances for Christmas whether we like it or not!
- My little Tanner Drew, singing in his Christmas program!
- A snowy winter wonderland for the holidays!
- Gingerbread house frosting that works!
- The giggles, smiles, & excitement from my kids each day after Thanksgiving leading up to Christmas, when they try to find where our ELF from the North Pole has moved to next to keep a good watch on who's bein' NAUGHY or NICE!~
2 comments:
Sorry about your dishwasher dying on you. But it's great that you can still be thankful for its past help and convenience! :)
I heard you got a new dishwasher, YEAH! I'm glad that the gingerbread frosting worked for you:)
I got that Christmas card off of tinyprints.com They have the cutest cards on there.
Post a Comment