TANNER had his Preschool Christmas Program last week. Oh my goodness, I think I was smiling from ear to ear the EnTiRe time. He is so dang cute.... It's been a while since I've had one this age participate in a preschool program and I'd forgotten what a JoY it is to watch. We drove through a BLiZZaRd to BYU for the program, it took us a half hour to get there, but it was fun. We listened to Christmas music the whole way and enjoyed the look of a winter wonderland all around!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Tanner really is such a cute little guy. And I love the picture of you and Andres at the top of your blog! :)
I love that Tanner Drew. He is so cute. And I am way proud of Syd. Good work.
who cares about the others and their fancy shmancy camera equipment (that they don't know how to use) your pics look so stellar!! infact can I get a copy of your pic of the SLC temple, I've been wanting one in the dark that I can blow up to a massive size!?
Post a Comment