Wednesday, August 6, 2008

MCKYNLEE'S 5th Birthday!!!

Friday, August 1st was McKynlee's 5th Birthday! We debated as to whether we should plan a friends/cousins party for her now that she's 5 and she might realize more what's going on and that it's for her; but then we came to the conclusion that REALLY what she'd like best, is just having a day with Mom, Dad and her brothers and sister doing something that she loves to do. She's been having fun going to the pool this year and she likes to go out to eat at Chuck-a-rama, yes.. Chuck-a-rama. hee hee hee There are so many choices of food that she can eat as little of one thing if she doesn't like it, and much more of another that she thinks is yummilicious and thoroughly enjoy herself! So for her birthday, we spent the day at the pool and then met up with grandparents at good old Chuck-a-rama for her much anticipated dinner!!!



Her plastic conformer is on it's way out of her eye right now and so this picture looks a little sci-fi for those who are not used to seeing something like that. She will be going back in next Thursday to have it repositioned AGAIN (her 5th surgery this year) and will also be having some dental work done that she has to be completely asleep for. She's a tough little trooper...





I didn't get to take as many pictures as I would've liked to because I was usually in the pool playing with McKynlee and Andres was off playing with the rest of the kids or vice versa; but the few I did manage to take show how much fun we had! I think we just might make going to the pool for the day and then out to dinner at Chuck-a-rama a traditional celebration for Kynlee's birthday from now on.~


2 comments:

La said...

Happy Birthday Kynlee!!!

Sandee, It was great to talk to you today. I can't wait to hang out.

Wendi said...

Sounds like a fun birthday celebration! :) I can't believe she's five already. Time flies...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...