Friday night was so much fun- My Mom came with our family to see a show called Dancing Under the Stars. The weather was great and the show was even better! It featured Louis Van Amstel & Ashly Delgrosso Costa from Dancing with the Stars, Chelsea Hightower, Gev Manoukian & Matt Dorame from So You Think You Can Dance as well as other dancers from High School Musical, Grease: You're the One That I Want, Nickelodeons: Dance on Sunset and more. Before the show we got to enjoy watching the 18 finalists of Utah Idol sing to a live band and compete for the top 6 final positions in the competition. The whole night was just a blast, I'm so glad we went.
At one point, they had us all get up and do a little disco dancing! The kids were totally into it. As you can see in Sydnee's picture, she's doing the "YMCA" dance.
1 comments:
I LOVE Gev and Chelsea Hightower. I'm jealous. That sounds like a blast!
Post a Comment