I absolutely adore this picture of McKynlee. I just love her beautiful little hands.~ Ever since the day she was born, she's always held her hands in a very dainty fashion, and I just love that I can see and treasure this. For her, these little hands will be the incredible path to discovery & light of the world.
Little Kynlee's white bus came to pick her up this morning for her first day of school!!! She was excited to go back.. she's been saying her teachers names, SueAnne & Maggie and talking about her friends from last year, Micheal & Tia. I'm so happy that school has started, she's exposed to a whole day of hands on activities and progresses so much more than when she's home all summer long. I can't spend nearly as much one on one time with her when she's home all day helping her discover and learn as she's so fortunate to receive at a full day of school. I'm so thankful for all those that work with her and really care about her development and well-being, I couldn't do it without them...
0 comments:
Post a Comment