I'm IN-LOVE with this red-polka-dot frame I found @ Target.
I've since added a photo of me with my sister on my birthday!
I've been practicing taking photos on the manual setting of my camera,
I think I might actually be getting the hang of it.. in the most amateur way..
It's been fun experimenting.. & I'm excited to keep learning.
The two photos above were shot in manual along with a few others in this post.
Gotta have tunes on my way to pick up the kids.
B-rrrr.... it's been so cold outside!
The abstract art cover to a letter Sydnee wrote me,
she loves abstract art... it's her favorite type of art to create!
I didn't even realize until after taking this
waiting-for-the-kids-to-arrive picture,
that it's a street full of just minivans...
Mmm.. Mmmm... Good!
Waffles with berries-n-cream for breakfast!
Januarys come & gone...
I heart February!!!
It means we're finally done with January..
{the.longest.winter.month.ever}
we're that much closer to spring..
we celebrate Valentines/Lovers Day...
we head south for our annual mid-winter trip,
to bask in the sunshine and visit my parents!!!
and we start making plans for celebrating Sydnee's upcoming bday!
Loads & loads of laundry...
Tanner watchin' a movie after finishing his homework!
I have a small camera the kids like to use sometimes for random photos...
Sydnee asked if she could take some pictures earlier this week,
the one of Tanner with Pigwit and
this silly one were both part of her photo session.
Andres helping the kids decipher a secret code during family home evening!
We always have to do the nightly-play-time-ritual
with Kynlee before we tuck her into bed,
it helps her get her wiggles out & sleep better!
*Oh how I wish I had a recording of Tanner's prayer tonight..
his little voice was so cute when he said,
'please bless Marcus that he'll find his little paper he's looking for... whatever it is.'
'please bless Mom that her scratch will get better'
'please Dad & Sydnee that they'll come home safely from dropping off Gabi'
'please bless everyone in our family that we'll be blessed'















3 comments:
K....you know I've got to ask.....love the desk calendar with the bikes On top....Where did u find it?? Love!
I could have swore that you always shot in Manual. You're pictures are always so amazing! What camera do you have? I always check your blog, it is so fun so see. You are always so creative, clever, and stylish!!
Jen Allred
okay. You are becoming a stellar photographer. Amazing. And could Tanner be any cuter? The answers is: No! :)
Post a Comment