Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Dear Mr. Groundhog,

I really hope your prediction of an early spring comes true...
since I'm tired of snow, wind and -3 degree temperatures...
..and I can't wait for blue skies & pink blossoms!

So... about that thing I was so excited about finding on my thrift store stop! 
I've been looking for one {or more} for a long time now.. 
I kind of want a little collection of 'em like this girls,
love it-love it-love it...
and I finally found the first of my very own bright & cheery old globes! 
I can hardly wait to find more.. 
the hunt for the second, third & more has officially begun.
Isn't she a beauty..
I thought so!

2 comments:

Wendi said...

I love your picture of the blue skies and pink blossoms. And congratulations on your thrifty find. :)

Kim said...

Love the globe! And I have been lovin' your posts.
Oh, and I love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...