Yay!!!
I can finally get some blogging done.
My computer has been acting up for months and continuing to get worse and worse with time. I thought it was over heating and the fan needed to be replaced because anytime I'd start to upload pictures it would just shut down on me... and then it got to where it was doing it anytime. I finally unplugged everything and took it into the store to find out what the problem was and after a few days came the dreadful news...
It's not the fan.
Comments from the guy who checked it out read:
- Leaking logic board capacitors. Bad main logic board. Computer on Apple's Vintage list, cannot order replacement parts.
So basically my computers been diagnosed with a terminal illness and it's only a matter of time.
...and I haven't been able to r-e-a-l-l-y post anything without having major issues for a very long time, therefore I'm immensely behind... argghhhh- and that drives me nuts.
I think Andres could tell... and decided to let me borrow his laptop for a while today. I'm already feeling invigorated!
But now another problem.. I'm not goona be able to start blogging chronologically because... it's a long story--- and although it's goona bug the crap out of me, I'm goona start with what I have and then I'll have to go back and add the few events that will be missing for now.
Oh well. At least I can blog.. and his computer runs nickety-split fast too!
The crazy bird that sat on my front porch chair like a statue and wouldn't fly away one morning... The kids went in and out of the front door looking at him numerous times before they even got me to come look at him. I thought for sure he'd fly away before I could get my camera out to take a picture but he didn't. It was weird...

1 comments:
I hate computer issues like that. Sorry you've had to deal with them! I just transferred a whole bunch of my pictures over to an external storage unit because my laptop kept overheating. That's helped for now. And that bird is a crack up! Cool that you got a picture. :)
Post a Comment