Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Anyone who really knows me...


...knows I love old movies and that North by Northwest is one of my favorites! When I saw it on the summer outdoor movies list I was so excited to cozy up with my man and make it a date under the stars! 

Who doesn't love Cary Grant... he's so dreamy!

It was totally free... no charge to watch the movie, we popped our own best ever popcorn, stashed my purse full of treats and yummy drinks, grabbed our pillows and blankets and went! 


It was so fun... something about it all just felt good. Old fashioned. Young love-like... we flirted, took silly iPhone photos, and snuggled up during the movie wishing it would never end...

 crazy




...and in love.

3 comments:

Kim said...

This looks like the perfect date! I still remember seeing North by Northwest with you and your mom at the Avalon theater. It was a double feature and North by Northwest was the later movie. It was so good! Good memories back then and even better memories with your hubby!

La said...

cute. i freakin love the SOSAS!

Wendi said...

Yeah, that's a great movie. And I think Andres looks a little bit like Cary Grant. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...