Sydnee was in the Thanksgiving Turkey Play this year. It was the last day of school before the Holiday break, the day that we were leaving to go to Colorado. I'm amazed that between that, the kids castle projects due that day, the boys peasant costumes we had to throw together for them to wear to their Thanksgiving Feast, all the packing I had to do for the entire family and I was sick... we actually left at the time we had planned for the first time ever.
Back to the play though.. I hate trying to get a good picture at a school function. There are way too many parents fighting for the best seat and trying to do the same thing. So the quality of the few pictures I did get are not that great, but just for remembrance sake I'm posting them anyway. Syd was a T.V. Reporter in the play and was so excited because that's the part that she wanted!
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Thanksgiving Turkey Play
..and we loved watching her play the role!
posted by Sandee at 4:02 PM
Labels: school, School Play, Sydnee, Thanksgiving
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment