{Mom-Megan-Me-Amber-Alisha}
The Foxy-Oxley Chicks got together for their long awaited G.N.O. to Dinner -n- New Moon on Saturday the 21st! I got to go to a special premier of it on Thursday the 19th with Andres' work at 9 p.m., so this was the second time I saw it and Megan too, I think. We both liked it just as well if not better the second time around!
Mom got everyone the most perfect little gift for the night.. it was a purse-sized bottle of the new scent "Twilight Woods" from Bath & Body and a Truffle candy bar in special packaging that said either "I Crave Edward {in green} or Jacob {in red}" and the flavors were "Cool Mint Truffle" for Edward and "Warm Raspberry Truffle" for Jacob. Too cute!
After handing them all out, my Mom ended up having two or three extra.. so when we got over to the theater she was all excited to find some lucky girls to give them too! It was funny, we were talking about how my Mom can make a friend with pretty much anyone and have them telling her their life story in no time flat. I had to take a picture of her giving them away. She was so excited, just as excited as she was to give them to us...
We went with Kim and Becca too, but I didn't get them in any of the photos. :(
0 comments:
Post a Comment