Monday, December 7, 2009

Fancy Pigwit.. ToTaL WeEkeNd RanDoMneSS... & My Latest Obsession...




Oh the weather outside is frightful... 

...with temperatures dropping rapidly we are having to bring Mrs. Pigwit indoors more often and I cannot handle the shedding hair, so we took her for a grooming and to have almost all her hair shaved off. Andres was worried that now with most of her coat missing that she'd get cold easier so he let Sydnee pick out a little dress outfit for her and the groomers put little blue snowflake bows in her hair. Needless to say, she's not resembling Yoda AS MUCH now that she's all fancy-fied, Sydnee's in love with the whole package of course and the rest of us are finding her quite irresistible too! 



Total Weekend Randomness...





Tanner is always begging me to take pictures with my big camera and I won't let him.. so I've finally started setting him free with my point & shoot and he is in photo-taking heaven! All of my kids love for me to set them free with the camera come to think of it. So this weekend they've been snapping some random photos here and there. This is Tanner's Santa Clause is Coming to Town Counter. As you can see, we are a little behind.. gotta fill in those cotton balls!

More random little people photos include:




{Sydnee's Hannah Montana Barbie house she spent lots of time setting up & decorating to play with!! Oh how I remember those days... I think I always took longer doing all the set up than actually playing barbies after it was all done.}



{A blurry photo of the gritty little gingerbread house we bought at Bath & Body on Friday! You can lift the top of the house off the base and put a candle inside, it's so cute lit up at night.. l-o-v-e it! Note: how the angle is from way down below looking up at it. It's way up on a tall shelf.}




{These two were taken tonight by Tanner & Marcus while we were gathered together as a family watching the movie "White Christmas"  and eating our homemade cinnamon rolls.}



{I took this one of Kynlee while we were waiting in the car for Dad to pick up some mouthwash and milk on our way home from watching a cousins ice skating performance Saturday night. You can't tell very well, but I had her hair chopped into an a-line the week of Thanksgiving and I must say it's MUCH easier to comb out now. I like it this way for that reason and it's cute on her, but I miss her long hair sometimes... the good thing is- her hair grows like a weed, so we can go back and forth from long to short pretty quickly. For now we are having fun with it short -n- stylish, & I'm crossing my fingers because she's been keeping in her little flower/bow clips better than I thought she would. Woot-Woot!}


My Latest Obsession...
Crocheted Flowers/Headbands



I wore one that I made from this "so lovin' it" yarn that Lara gave me the other night to Church today, and I even got a compliment on it and asked where I got it.. it was fun to be able to say that I actually made it all by myself! YIP-eeeeeee!!!! I gotta get some more of that yarn in yummy, happy colors. I asked Sydnee to take a picture of me wearing it and we got a little silly and photo shoot happy, hence the large quantity of crochet flower headband photos! Tee-hee-hee It was a fun moment in time though, and that's what matters!





{This one makes me laugh... har-dee-har-har!!!} 
My face looks like I just got flashed by a dirty old man!








Peek-a-boo!



{seen enough of the gritty yarn headband yet???}

No...



{Good, cuz there's more where that came from!}
J/K
That's really the last one...

4 comments:

Wendi said...

Fun pictures. I love that gingerbread house from Bath and Body Works. And cute buttons on your sidebar! :)

P.S. I was impressed with Marcus bearing his testimony yesterday. And that was nice of Andres to share his Kleenex with me when I was up there bawling! :)

La said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!

Hugh Family said...

I'm embarrassed to say that I thought pigwet was a male up until now, thanks for the clarification! You are so creative. I so wish I was endowed with that gene!

Kall said...

LOVE the crochet headbands. We must have a crochet night soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...