The weekend before Christmas Andres & I escaped to the foggy city in celebration of our anniversary! Andres was given a generous gift certificate to The Anniversary Inn last year from a good friend that he has done contract work for over the years, so that's where we stayed.. in the Jackson Hole Suite both Friday and Saturday night. We even had enough left over on the gift certificate to also enjoy a special package that included two 1-hour in room massages, rose petals scattered throughout the room, a box of chocolates, and a late check-out on Sunday. Things have been so busy for quite a while now.. that having that weekend away just for us was really nice.
Friday night we had our massages, Saturday we went back to the temple we were married in, shopped around at some little consignment shops I've been waiting ever so patiently to visit since they are uptown and went out for a late lunch & to see the movie Avatar. Andres really liked the movie, I thought it was entertaining yet a bit long and I even had to laugh in a few spots. Sunday, we of course slept in... milking that late check out time for all it was worth, how often do ya get to do that. Once we left we went back to temple square and visited the old and new tabernacles before returning home.
{searching for the addresses of the little shops I could hardly wait to behold...}
Thanks to Aaron for the gift certificate, to Andres' parents for watching McKynlee and to Carly {the best babysitter ever} for staying in our home with the rest of the kids! We really appreciate your gracious gifts and willingness to help out so we could have some time away and celebrate 14 years together!!!
Hey Sweetie, what d'ya say next year we pick up where we left off 15 years ago and celebrate our anniversary back in the romantic city of San Francisco! Until then... thanks for everything, for being you, for growing with me through all the ups & downs and for still looking at me like we've only just met! I love you.-
Hey Sweetie, what d'ya say next year we pick up where we left off 15 years ago and celebrate our anniversary back in the romantic city of San Francisco! Until then... thanks for everything, for being you, for growing with me through all the ups & downs and for still looking at me like we've only just met! I love you.-
1 comments:
Sounds fun! Congratulations! :)
Post a Comment