Thursday, November 5, 2009

-The Slumber Party-

Each year around my birthday, I usually host a slumber party of sorts... some years we go out to dinner, shop and come back to my house for movies, treats & a sleepover and others we do all the activities right here at home! This year I chose to stay inside, be cozy, craft & watch movies!!!


Dinner was served:
Pizza + Salad + Orange Cream Sodas



...we crafted glass pebble magnets & flower clips -n- bows...



...ate yummy caramel popcorn, 
the best darn chex-mix ever 
& oodles of goodies...


...watched movies, stayed up late of course, & finally slumbered...

I'm already lookin' forward to next year!

{thanks for taking a few pictures Amber}

4 comments:

The Perkins Family said...

It was a lot of fun! Sorry my pictures always have the wrong date on them...I really need to get that fixed! (or not have a date on it at all) ITs really bugging me!!!

La said...

I love that sleep over. I am looking forward to it all year long! Can't wait to hang out this weekend.

Elisa said...

That was a fun night! I am so glad I got to come. You sure know how to throw a good party and I look forwad to it every year too :)

Kall said...

Im soooo glad I was able to come last minute and not only come but spend the whole wonderful weekend with you! It does me wonders !!!! I love you !!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...