Thursday, November 5, 2009

Beware... it's Halloween Night!



Hooo---- Hooo----




Chandler still wasn't feeling very good on Halloween.. we were managing his fever and aches with medicine so he could sort of enjoy the holiday. He ended up asking Marcus to carve his pumpkin for him and picked the little critter monster design.



Doesn't Marcus make a great Frankenstein...
 


Trick-or-Treat
Smell My Feet
Give Me Something
Good to Eat!

 


It was kind of nice.. after the kids trick-or-treated throughout our culdesac we were able to let them go back through the neighborhood on their own now that they are a little older. We gave them a walky talky so they could report back and give us their "20" often. This year I gave my kids just a small lunch sack for trick-or-treating and I don't know why I didn't think of that sooner. It was great not having them bring home gobs and gobs of candy.



spotted:
Funny Costume



Kynlee didn't go trick-or-treating this year, but we did dress her up in one of Sydnee's old dance costumes to go to Grandma & Grandpa's house! 






We all gathered up at my parents house for a traditional Halloween night celebration just like old times... filled with good food, drinks, goodies and a viewing of Abbott & Costello Meets Frankenstein! Our whole family can spout out lines from that movie at any given moment and just start laughing...


"Ooooohhhhh--- Chick!" 
"Jr.? Sandra?? Jr.??? Somebody HELP ME!" 



Kynlee just adores my Mom, she knows when she's around and just has to give her loves and spend time with her. Usually she'll always leave someone to come with me, but with my Mom I always have to pull her away from her when it's time to go. They just have a sweet connection with each other, my Mom has specific songs and dances that she does with her every time she see's her and McKynlee looks forward to it and asks her to do them whenever she gets to see her!



Kim & Little Clara
{Amber's little girl}






Amber & Mike





Becca & Dylan


I missed getting pictures of Taylor & Alisha and Megan & Jake, and Steve, sorry guys.. I didn't realize it until after I got home, my bad.


Loved spendin' Halloween with ya'll!!! 

One thing I did feel bad about was that we didn't have time to go over and trick-ot-treat/visit with Andres side of the family this year, they always throw a good party too and we missed them. We'll have to figure out how to fit it all in next year!
 

2 comments:

Amy Eagleston said...

Love the costumes. Looks like you had a super packed and super fun Halloween!

Kall said...

sooooo sweet...that pic of McKinlee and your Mom is priceless !!!! So fun the costumes! Miss you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...